Endodontics is the branch of dentistry concerned with treatment of diseases of the pulp and the complications associated with them. Endodontic or root canal treatment involves the removal of infected tissue inside the tooth canal, cleaning, disinfecting and then filling with the relevant materials. In the Idental Clinique we use modern methods and equipment of the highest quality, ensuring high precision treatment and the possibility of accurate diagnosis.
- Root canal treatment using a dental microscope
- A dental dam or special dressing ensures the full sterility of treatment and patient safety
- An endodontic scaler is intended for the unclogging of the obliterated root canals and the removal from them of broken instruments
- RVG radiovisiography, which permits the taking of X-ray pictures in real-time
- Raypex 5 – an endometer which measures precisely the length of the treated canal